- • Freestanding steel stringer stairs with open risers
• Glass treads with non-slip mineral printing
• Slotted glass balustrade with stainless steel handrails
- Laminated glass treads keep the space open and airy. They are held up by white double steel stringers. The stainless steel handrails define the frameless glass balustrade.
- • Freestanding stairs with a welded steel structure
• Double steel stringers powder-coated in RAL colour
• Heat strengthened and laminated glass treads with non-slip mineral printing
• Brushed stainless steel safety bars with curled ends
• Frameless glass slotted between the stringers
• Glass capped with a 42mm diameter brushed stainless steel handrail
• Glass landing balustrade with powder coated apron.