- • Steel stringer staircases with treads fixed into the wall
• Oak treads with a special weathered grey finish
• Slotted glass balustrade
- The aged oak treads are fixed directly into the wall and are supported by a double steel stringer in the eye of the staircase. The glass balustrade is held by the same powder-coated steel stringer.
- • Double steel stringers in RAL colour
• 55mm oak treads and landings supported by the wall
• 21.5mm toughened and laminated frameless glass slotted between the stringers
• Treads in a custom weathered grey finish to match the flooring