- • Half winder cut stringer oak stairs with frameless glass
• Stainless steel safety bars between the stringers
• Oak landing balustrade with clamped glass infills
- Transitioning between two rooms with very different décor, this staircase strikes a balance between traditional and contemporary styles.
The lower floor is new and up-to-date. Oak treads and cut stringers are accompanied by frameless glass. Vision from lounge to kitchen is maximised for an open plan effect.
The upper floor is very traditional, so the landing balustrade uses square oak newels. Glass infill panels give a clear view down into the kitchen. Handrails are mounted above the posts, to match up with the staircase handrail.
- • 50mm European oak winder treads
• 40mm European oak cut stringers
• 16mm brushed stainless steel safety bars
• 21.5mm toughened and laminated frameless glass
• Central glass wall
• Round brushed stainless steel glass fixings
• 50mm diameter European oak wall handrails, side mounted into glass
• Brushed stainless steel handrail brackets
• 80x80mm European oak newel posts in landing balustrade
• European oak apron
• 10mm toughened glass infill panels in landing balustrade
• Handrail above newel posts on stainless steel spacers