- • Helical staircase in stained beech
• Curved balustrades with stainless steel spindles
• Tapered bull-nose feature step
- A wide, sweeping curve is the main attraction of this beauty of a staircase.
The stained beech is offset by the slender stainless steel spindles.
- • Helical, mostly freestanding staircase with a wide sweeping curve
• 40mm stained beech treads
• 40mm stained beech curved stringers
• Touching the adjacent wall at a single point
• 80x80mm stained beech newel posts
• 16mm diameter brushed stainless steel spindles
• 40x80mm stained beech curved handrails
• Wedge shaped bull-nose feature step with 20mm stained beech risers beneath
• Stained beech base rail (landing balustrade)